November 13, 2014
- Fujitsu Delivers PC Mass-production Economics to Retailer PoS
- Fujitsu today makes in-store retail more adaptable and responsive, while optimizing Point of Sale (PoS) economics at any scale, with the introduction of the TeamPoS 7000 S-Series modular controller. Designed to address the challenges of retailing in a hyperconnected world, its ultra-small modular-PC form factor is simple and cost-effective to order, install, manage – especially at scale – and to run in even the most constrained of PoS, kiosk or self-checkout environments.
October 22, 2014
- Fujitsu’s ETERNUS DX makes Disaster Recovery for Storage easy and affordable for SMEs
- Fujitsu today safeguards small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the high risks of data-loss due to disaster without adding complexity to their ICT infrastructure. ETERNUS Storage Cluster enables transparent failover of ETERNUS DX storage systems to automatically keep businesses running in the event of planned or unplanned outages.
October 21, 2014
- Fujitsu Manufactures 8,500 ATMs for CaixaBank in Málaga, Spain
- Fujitsu has signed an agreement with CaixaBank, the leading financial group in the Spanish market, to manufacture 8,500 ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) in Málaga, Spain. The contract covers the delivery of maintenance services to ensure maximum network availability and a high quality of service to the bank’s customers.
- Munich, November 13, 2014