Fujitsu Laboratories is conducting research and development on technologies for implementing " Hyperconnected Cloud, " which is a future Digital Co-creation platform.
- [February 13, 2018] Executive Appointments and Resignations
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced the reappointments, new appointments and resignations.
- [February 05, 2018] Fujitsu Develops Deep Learning Technology based on Adversarial Training and Auxiliary Data
- Fujitsu R&D Center Co., Ltd. today announced an advanced deep learning technique for object recognition. By applying the developed technique, objects from unknown classes can be recognized with high accuracy.
- [January 29, 2018] Fujitsu Initiates Joint Research with Recruit Communications on Marketing Technologies Using "Digital Annealer"
- Fujitsu Limited today announced that this month it will begin joint research with Recruit Communications Co., Ltd. with the aim of developing marketing technologies using quantum-inspired annealing technologies.
- [December 25, 2017] We have posted the report titled "Quantum computing: Plotting for the pivot."
- This is an event review written by Mr. Geoff Woollacott from Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR), about Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium, which was held at Mountain View, CA, USA.
- [November 10, 2017] Awards were revised.
- Inamori Foundation, 2017 Kyoto Prize (Advanced Technology, Electronics)
- [November 9, 2017] We have updated the Announced Tools page
- Published a new tool “COMEVIZZ.“