For promoting global Digital Co-creation with our customers, Fujitsu Laboratories is pushing forward with research and development by focusing on the eight emerging technologies that will lead the world.
Articles and videos about Fujitsu Labs' technologies
- [December 7, 2018] Fujitsu and Waseda University Develop Simulation Technology to Rapidly Pinpoint Causes of Congestion
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. and Professor Shingo Takahashi of the Department of Industrial and Management Systems Engineering at Waseda University today announced the development of a new technology that automatically analyzes the factors leading to congestion based on the results of human behavior simulations.
- [November 29, 2018] Fujitsu Develops World's First Single-Panel Antenna to Simultaneously Support Multiple 5G Communications
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced the development of the world's first equipment technology to enable simultaneous communications to four users with a single antenna panel in the 28-GHz band, in the world's most compact structure. The equipment delivers high-speed communications in excess of 10 Gbps, as required by 5G mobile communication formats.
- [November 27, 2018] Fujitsu Launches "Zinrai for 365 Dashboard" for AI-Powered Workstyle Transformation
- Fujitsu today announced the launch of "Fujitsu Workplace Innovation Zinrai for 365 Dashboard," a new service that aims to create more diverse ways of working and improving the work-life balance of employees, using artificial intelligence to visualize the trends of business collaboration patterns and processes. Sales of the new service begin on November 27.
- [December 14, 2018] [PDF]We have posted the analyst event report of FLATS2018 titled "Architecting Trust: Explainability & Ethics in AI Innovation."
- This is an event review written by Ms. Jessica Groopman from Kaleido Insights, about Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium, which was held at Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- [November 29, 2018] FUJITSU SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL JOURNAL (Vol. 54, No. 5, October 2018) "Cutting-Edge R&D"
- Theses about Cutting-Edge R&D written by our researchers in the magazine “FSTJ”
- [September 20, 2018] Fujitsu Laboratories' R&D Strategy Briefing
- Fujitsu hosted its annual Fujitsu Laboratories' R&D Strategy Briefing.