For promoting global Digital Co-creation with our customers, Fujitsu Laboratories is pushing forward with research and development by focusing on the eight emerging technologies that will lead the world.
Articles and videos about Fujitsu Labs' technologies
- [January 30, 2019] Fujitsu Develops Blockchain-based Exchange System for Electricity Consumers
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that they have applied blockchain technology to develop a system for trading related to energy shortages and surpluses among electricity consumers, including factories and retail stores.
- [January 22, 2019] Fujitsu Develops AI Technology to Determine the Necessity of Cyberattack Responses
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed an AI technology that automatically determines whether action needs to be taken in response to a cyberattack.
- [January 16, 2019] Fujitsu and EXest Use AI to Assist Tourists Visiting Japan
- Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., and EXest Inc. will conduct a field trial using artificial intelligence to discover unanticipated needs of travelers visiting Japan, propose tours or other activity plans, and verify the effectiveness of the new service’s application. The trial will commence from January 30 to March 31, 2019.
- [December 14, 2018] [PDF]We have posted the analyst event report of FLATS2018 titled "Architecting Trust: Explainability & Ethics in AI Innovation."
- This is an event review written by Ms. Jessica Groopman from Kaleido Insights, about Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium, which was held at Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- [November 29, 2018] FUJITSU SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL JOURNAL (Vol. 54, No. 5, October 2018) "Cutting-Edge R&D"
- Theses about Cutting-Edge R&D written by our researchers in the magazine “FSTJ”
- [November 15, 2018] Awards were revised
- Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF), DMTF Star Award (2018)