For promoting global Digital Co-creation with our customers, Fujitsu Laboratories is pushing forward with research and development by focusing on the eight emerging technologies that will lead the world.
Articles and videos about Fujitsu Labs' technologies
- [October 19, 2018] Fujitsu Develops Cooling Control Technology to Substantially Reduce Datacenter Energy Consumption
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. has developed cooling control technology to make major reductions to electricity usage by datacenter cooling equipment.
- [October 9, 2018] Fujitsu Laboratories Hosts Advanced Technology Symposium on Explainable AI and Ethics
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. announces that today it is hosting the Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium (FLATS) in Santa Clara, California. The symposium is an annual invitation-only event bringing together the best minds from industry, academia, and government to discuss future developments in technology and their impact. The theme of the event is "Make AI Trustworthy! Explainable and Ethical AI for Everyone".
- [October 9, 2018] Fujitsu Laboratories of America Introduces Reinforcement Learning based Traffic Signal Control for Smart Cities with Real-Time Real-World Simulation Technologies
- At the Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium, Fujitsu Laboratories of America today announced the availability of new technologies to intelligently control, manage, simulate, and evaluate traffic for smart cities. The newly developed platform utilizes machine learning, crowd source information and third party services to enable two novel features. The first is a reinforcement learning-based traffic signal control solution, which when compared with existing widely-used sensor based approaches, can greatly reduce vehicle and pedestrian waiting time at intersections, significantly decreasing traffic congestion. The second novel feature is real-time real-world traffic simulation. By using this technology, users can cost-effectively, and in a matter of minutes, evaluate various traffic control strategies, including reinforcement learning with real world mapping and realistic traffic generation.
- [September 20, 2018] Fujitsu Laboratories' R&D Strategy Briefing
- Fujitsu hosted its annual Fujitsu Laboratories' R&D Strategy Briefing.
- [July 4, 2018] Awards were revised.
- Cloudification of the Internet of Things Conference (CIoT), Best Demo Award (2018)
- [June 21, 2018] Awards were revised.
- European Materials Research Society (E-MRS), Spring Meeting, Best Poster Award (2018)