Fujitsu Enterprise and Cyber Security
Peace of mind in a digitized world
Worldwide, organizations are digitally transforming and turning to software-defined networking, cloud computing and the internet of things to gain competitive advantage. While these newly developed technologies have ushered in a new era of IT and created new business opportunities, they’re not risk-free and the security implications have yet to be fully understood. At Fujitsu we can help you safeguard your organization against cyber crime and help strengthen your resilience against cyber attacks.
After 40 years in the field of IT security, we believe that the answer lies in intelligence-led security. Our holistic approach to security works to identify, detect and protect our customers from security threats. Highly versatile, it gives organizations the ideal response to constantly shifting security challenges. Explore the resources on this site to learn more about intelligence-led cyber security, discover the latest insights from our security experts and explore our enterprise and cyber security portfolio.
Explore our Latest Security Insights
- Intelligence-led security - offering a new way to understand and react to cyber security threats.
- Cyber protection in the digital age - as organizations venture down the path to digital transformation, what does this mean for security?
- Security throughout the cloud lifecycle - what to consider when looking for cloud-based services, ensuring security is built-in from the start.
- Cyber security breach – planning for the worst case scenario. How to respond rapidly and effectively during a cyber security breach.
- Data loss prevention - understanding the issues. Where is your organization on the data protection spectrum?
Sign up for our latest cyber security insights
The Fujitsu Cyber Threat Intelligence team provide regular summaries of top trending and emerging behavior patterns, including Tools, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) on malicious IP addresses, vulnerabilities (CVEs), hackers and more.Subscribe to cyber security insights
Discover more about our cyber security portfolio
Discover how Fujitsu's security services ensure business continuity 24/7, while mitigating threats using the latest cyber intelligence.
Managed Security Services
Protect revenues, reputation and overall wellbeing across your enterprise, by always staying one step ahead. We offer comprehensive protection across your enterprise, including Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure Protection, Data Protection, Threat and Vulnerability Management.
Highlights from our portfolio
- Intelligence-led Security - Our approach in a nutshell. Discover how Fujitsu's security services ensure business continuity while mitigating threats using the latest cyber intelligence.
- Threat 360 - advanced threat protection in a digital world. Organizations face a growing number of sophisticated and targeted cyber threats. You need to have the ability to identify threats and take the most relevant and proactive steps.
- Identity and Access Management - Fujitsu’s Identity as a Service (IDaaS) and Privilege Access Management (PAM) solutions ensure the right people reach the right information, compliantly and safely.
- GDPR is real and with us – but it’s not going away. Some still see it as a necessary evil but at Fujitsu we still see it as a huge opportunity.
See how we helped our customers solve their security challenges
- Lotte Card developed the HandPay Service using Fujitsu’s palm vein authentication solution to offer a new way of shopping that does not require a credit card or mobile device during payment.
- At Fujitsu, we reviewed our current internal security organization, devised a defense structure and established a system to protect the safety of the organization.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence transforming security protection and safeguarding business at Scottish Water.
To find out more about Fujitsu's Enterprise & Cyber Security services and how they protect your business, please complete this form.