Fujitsu Reduces Mobile Total Cost of Ownership for Multinationals
- Fujitsu customers gain access to a powerful data, billing and invoice management service via a partnership with Tangoe
- Customers can substantially reduce mobile total cost of ownership (TCO) through vendor optimization and usage management
- Employers benefit from increased visibility and transparency for employers, employees benefit from ease of use in using mobile devices while traveling on business
Fujitsu Telecom Expense Management services are a new addition to Fujitsu Managed Mobile, a global cloud service that enables customers to efficiently deploy and manage mobile devices, deliver mobile applications and data securely, and provide support for end users.
Notes to editors
Fujitsu Telecom Expense Management services help customers:
- Simplify and control global procurement of new and replacement mobile devices
- Reduce administrative resources to manage telecom expenses while ensuring monthly invoicing is audited and paid according to contracted rates
- Optimize and discover opportunities for additional, ongoing savings
- With global business reporting across currencies and carriers
- Reduce mobility costs by providing visibility and savings over their wireless telecom infrastructure and spend
Fujitsu Telecom Expense Management services offer:
- Invoice processing: complete procure-to-pay processing including invoice receipt, approvals, payments and tracking of carrier billing
- Zero Use Devices: identify and eliminate costs associated with zero use devices – provisioned handsets that are not being used
- Cost Allocation: allocate cost for all telecom assets according to corporate policies and procedures
- Contract Management: capture and maintain all contract data, terms and conditions to achieve better audit results and anticipate upcoming renewals
- Ongoing Optimization: patented analysis of mobile usage patterns and resulting solutions for maximizing mobile services
- Optional Advisory Services: includes sourcing, benchmarking and value case creation
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu enables customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation. The leading information and communication technology (ICT) company can achieve this based on its full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to data center solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. Fujitsu’s vision is to enable a Human Centric Intelligent Society that creates value by connecting infrastructure, empowering people and creatively defining new forms of intelligence. In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu employs more than 29,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 03 June, 2016