Fujitsu Showcases IoT solutions as a Business Growth Enabler at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Fujitsu to present its IoT-enabling technologies at Mobile World Congress, Hall 5 booth A40
- On show: Interactive exhibits from IoT enterprise wearables, Fujitsu Laboratories and mobile devices including STYLISTIC tablets and PalmSecure technology
- Seamless integration of front-end customer experience with back-end processes and information enables digitally-balanced enterprises
Fujitsu at Mobile World Congress 2016
At its booth in Hall 5, A40, Fujitsu will showcase its IoT smart technologies, including:
- Smart Utilities & Smart Field Services: Demonstrating the Hyperconnected Van and ‘Augmented Reality’ for more effective field engineers
- Automotive & Smart Transport: One of the biggest challenges of the transport and logistics sector is improving driver safety and fleet management with sensor-based data and Fujitsu offers digital solutions to benefit the driver, fleet manager, the vehicle, the suppliers and the manufacturers
- IoT enterprise wearables: Devices and sensors including location badges and tags, vital sensing band, and a remote monitoring station. For example, vital-sensing bands detect the workers’ environment to prevent accidents/falls, which improves their wellbeing
- Smart Manufacturing: Supply chain visibility, factory efficiency, and improved worker safety
- Smart Healthcare: Fujitsu Healthcare Cloud / RFID solutions for hospitals such as digitalized bedsheets and uniforms for hospital. Fujitus’s Healthcare Cloud platform focuses on patient / client communications and transaction services, self-management, TeleCare, and Community Healthcare services
- Smart Cities: Showcases on IoT-enabling topics around: Mobility, Big Data and Human Centric Innovation
- Smart Agriculture: Experience the real-life case study of the Connected Cow in the dairy industry
- Smart Financial Services: Expanding the Mobile ATM user – Fujitsu ATM Series 100 – using PalmSecure and NFC technologies for secure transactions
- Mobile devices:
- ESPRIMO mini PC with embedded PalmSecure technology
- Unlimited usability and productivity with FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC R726
- Easy to use collaboration solution supported by Intel® Unite™ and ESPRIMO Q956 mini PC to transform existing conference rooms into smart, connected places to meet
- Demonstrations from Fujitsu Laboratories:
- Creative Digital Spaces with Virtual Window
- oAir Hand-Writing and Ring Type Devices for Hands-free Operations
To learn more, visit Fujitsu in Hall 5, Booth A40 at Mobile World Congress 2016
Notes to editors
Walking the digital tightrope: A study into the digital maturity of organizations across EMEIA was commissioned by Fujitsu and carried out by independent research company, Censuswide, in October 2015. The study covered the UK, Germany, Spain and Sweden and consisted of two parts:
- A quantitative survey of 643 IT decision makers in the retail, finance, manufacturing and public sectors, examining how many companies are exploring the adoption of a two-speed IT strategy; the factors driving this adoption and the barriers to its success
- A series of qualitative interviews with 16 CEOs in the same countries and sectors
At the heart of digital transformation is Fujitsu’s new digital business platform MetaArc that brings together cloud, mobile, big data, IoT, and other advanced technologies with the knowledge and expertise of Fujitsu's subject matter experts. Furthermore, Fujitsu also provides the network infrastructure to cope with digital demands to ensure scalability and deployments of its solutions.
The recurring physiologic changes that are induced by reproductive hormones in most female mammals.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu enables customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation. The leading information and communication technology (ICT) company can achieve this based on its full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to data center solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. Fujitsu’s vision is to enable a Human Centric Intelligent Society that creates value by connecting infrastructure, empowering people and creatively defining new forms of intelligence. In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu employs more than 29,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 16 February, 2016