PRIMERGY LTO-6 HH Ultrium
For the first time, the sixth generation of the Linear Tape Open (LTO-6) tape drive offers uncompressed storage capacity of 2.5 TB per tape and a transfer rate of up to 160 MB/s. With enabled compression up to 6250 GB can be backed up on a single drive with up to 400 MB/s transfer rate.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Compact size as well as high transfer rates of up to 160 MB/s.
- Fastest and smallest (half height) LTO drive for integration in all servers.
- Low power consumption and cooling costs plus excellent performance
- Read/write compatibility with LTO-5 media as well as read compatibility with LTO-4 media
- AES-GCM-256-Bit encryption
- Ensures that data can still be deciphered after a few years.
|Capacity||2,500 GB uncompressed / 6,250 GB compressed
|Buffer size||512 MB
|Transfer rate||160 MB/s (uncompressed), 400 MB/s (compressed), Variable 47 to 140 MB/s (LTO5 uncompressed)
|Recording format||Ultrium LTO6
|Backwards compatible||Read/write compatibility with LTO-5
Read compatible with LTO-4
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||146.05 mm x 206 mm x 41.65 mm