Hybrid Cloud - IT Security
The challenge of delivering a secure Hybrid IT environment
- Data aggregation across in-house systems and cloud services.
- Opening up existing legacy applications to deliver data through public or open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
Managing Hybrid Cloud security
While Hybrid Cloud may present more security challenges than traditional on-premises IT, Fujitsu has the solutions to manage these risks. Using our digital business platform MetaArc, we effectively integrate Cloud services and legacy IT systems. We build IT security in at the very start of your Hybrid Cloud journey, and provide;
- continuous risk management
- identity and access management
- automation of applications, data monitoring and risk management
Why choose Fujitsu to manage your Hybrid Cloud integration?
As experts in Secure Thinking, we can address your concerns over Hybrid Cloud integration. We have extensive experience integrating and co-ordinating security across Hybrid Cloud environments.
- We deliver services that align with industry regulations and standards ISO 27001/2, ISO22301:2012, DSS, PCI DSS and SOX, and meet HMG security policies.
- We are an active member of the Cloud Security Alliance.
- Our data centers operate with state-of-the art protocols and are monitored 24/7/365.
A data centre equipped for the Hybrid IT era blends the best of cloud and on-premise to drive innovation.
Learn how to tackle new security challenges and unlock the benefits of the cloud and Hybrid IT.
Tackling security challenges around bimodal IT delivery will enable businesses to unlock the benefits of the cloud and Hybrid IT.