A powerful high-level programming language supporting the principles of object-oriented programming.
Current version: V3.2
The C/C++ compiler supports object-oriented programming (OOP) on BS2000/OSD business servers. C/C++ is a powerful programming language which supports the principles of object-oriented programming, such as encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism. C/C++ is particularly suitable for use in the development of reusable software building blocks in the form of class libraries.
The C/C++ compiler in BS2000/OSD supports:
- C code conforming to the Kernighan & Ritchie C definition,
- C code conforming to the ANSI/ISO C Standard 9899:1990 with Amendment 1:1994(E),
- C++ code conforming to the Stroustrup
- C++ definition (C/C++ V3.0B or later),
- C++ code conforming to the ANSI/ISO C++ Draft,
- POSIX (XPG4) file system.