July 07, 2014
- Fujitsu Unveils Major Step Towards Business-centric Data Center with a Comprehensive Line-up of Integrated Systems
- Fujitsu today announces the introduction of its new, comprehensive line-up of Integrated Systems for the data center, helping ICT managers to make immediate progress in focusing on end-user needs in a move towards the data center becoming more business centric.
September 22, 2014
- Fujitsu to Provide High-Performance Computing and Services Solution to King Abdulaziz University
- Fujitsu today announces that a signing ceremony with the King Abdulaziz University (KAU) was held today in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to kick off a project for a new high-performance computing (HPC) and service solution at KAU.
September 18, 2014
- Fujitsu’s Revolutionary Omni-channel Retailing Solution - Now Globally Available
- Fujitsu today announces at Equipmag in Paris the global availability of its revolutionary new omni-channel Point of Service (PoS) application that allows retailers to significantly increase revenue while reducing IT costs.
September 16, 2014
- Fujitsu to Provide Hyperscale, Software-defined Storage in Collaboration with Red Hat
- Fujitsu announces a collaboration with Red Hat, the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, to deliver a hyperscale, software-defined storage appliance for service providers and IT organizations that provides online data access in the multi-petabyte range.
- Munich, July 07, 2014