July 25, 2016
- Fujitsu Boosts Performance of PRIMEFLEX vShape with PRIMERGY M2 Servers
- Fujitsu today unveils the latest version of its PRIMEFLEX vShape integrated system which now benefits from 20 percent increased performance compared to its previous generation with the incorporation of Fujitsu’s latest powerful PRIMERGY M2 servers.
July 20, 2016
- Fujitsu Accelerates Digital Transformation in the UK with Cloud Service K5
- Fujitsu Cloud Service K5 becomes fully operational today, hosted in the UK from two Tier III/List X data centres in Greater London. This provides UK/EU data residency for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), creating a high performance, fully resilient and secure platform service to meet the needs of customers wishing to run line-of-business applications in the cloud while also developing and deploying native cloud applications.
June 15, 2016
- Fujitsu Enables Digital Transformation for SMEs with PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box
- With its updated PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box solution, Fujitsu opens the door to digital transformation for small to midsize firms, and large enterprises operating remote branch offices, by providing faster and more cost-effective ready-to-run IT systems.
June 14, 2016
- Fujitsu Introduces Next Generation Flagship PRIMERGY Server for Business-Critical Computing
- Mission critical models are at the forefront of an all-new x86 server line-up from Fujitsu. New FUJITSU Server PRIMEQUEST models provide the highest-ever levels of performance and stability from industry standard servers, targeting demanding enterprise computing environments that have all but eliminated unplanned downtime.
- Munich, July 25, 2016