Storage Cluster Story
Perfect business continuity with Storage Cluster
Do you need 100% data availability for your databases, virtual machines and websites? Are you searching for secure and automated transparent failover? How about a solution that is even more cost-efficient than storage virtualization?
When it comes to mission-critical data that must be available around the clock, a disaster-proof configuration is an absolute must. However, such configurations are expensive and complex. Many IT organizations and particular SMBs do not feel comfortable managing intricate environments and simply avoid them. This “strategy” is extremely risky because a worst-case scenario can result in staggering outage costs, severe damage to the company image and even legal proceedings along with liability claims.
To prevent such a calamity from happening, the Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS AF and ETERNUS DX series offer a number of functions that safeguard businesses against disasters without complexity or high costs.
Highlights applying to both scenarios:
- The failover to the surviving system or the secondary site takes place automatically during a disaster; it is fully transparent to the hosts and applications and does not need any actions by system administrators
- All application accesses are maintained in real time
- All systems in the high-availability environment can be run productively during normal standard operations.
ETERNUS AF and ETERNUS DX systems also support a manual failover process which is required in the event of planned power shutdowns, DR tests and non-disruptive upgrades.
Support Packs Options
Globally available in major business areas:
- 9x5, Next Business Day, Onsite Response Time
- 9x5, 4h Onsite Response Time
- 24x7, 4h Onsite Response Time
24x7, Onsite Response Time: 4h.
Product Support Services
Product Support Services at a Glance