Thwart cyberattacks with offline backup
The digital transformation results in a huge amount of data, which becomes more and more valuable to organizations. To protect the business-critical data organizations have to think of a multitier data protection strategy. Besides snapshot, replication, disk and cloud backup tape remains as the most cost-effective storage tier for long-term retention and the optimal media against malware attacks.
The tape storage ranges from the scalable ETERNUS LT family for small and mid-sized companies to enterprise-class libraries from Quantum and Oracle. The tape solutions complement the Fujitsu data protection portfolio as second-tier backup, archiving or long-term retention storage.
FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS LTThe reliable ETERNUS LT family provides a low-cost, long-term tape storage solution for companies of all sizes, with unlimited scalability for unattended backup, archiving, and disaster recovery.
- High density, affordable tape systems for small to large companies and branch offices
- Pay as you grow concept to avoid unnecessary pre-investment
- Easy-to-use tape automation with remote operation requires no local expert skills
- Preferred tape storage for Fujitsu data protection appliances such as ETERNUS CS
Quantum Scalar Libraries
Designed to grow with your needs, Quantum Scalar tape libraries provide best-in-class management, monitoring, and data security capabilities with embedded software called the Quantum iLayer.
- For midsize to large enterprise with pay-as-you-grow approach.
- Save costs with secure in-library vaulting
- Maximize efficiency with intelligent iLayer software
- Minimize downtime with high-availability features
Oracle StorageTek SL Libraries
Delivering industry leading capacity, performance and flexibility the Oracle tape libraries help to manage complexity, control costs, and deliver on service level agreements.
- High capacity and reliable libraries for enterprises
- Long-term investment protection with pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Ensure 24x7 access to data with fully redundant architecture
- Increase agility with seamless integration between on premises and Oracle Cloud