Safeguarding data today and tomorrow
Fujitsu and Quantum have been collaborating since 1983. Fujitsu works closely with its technology partner Quantum to deliver proven joint solutions based on our comprehensive storage portfolio. Together, we create rock-solid solutions for today's most demanding data scenarios, protecting your business against outages and cyberattack whilst reducing costs and saving time.
Quantum Scalar Tape Libraries
Quantum is Fujitsu’s global “Preferred Storage Partner” for enterprise tape libraries.
- Manage data growth with pay-as-you-grow approach
- Save costs with secure in-library vaulting
- Maximize efficiency with intelligent iLayer software
- Minimize downtime with high-availability features
Quantum StorNext Software
Fujitsu ETERNUS Storage is certified for StorNext file system and data management software.
- Manage unstructured data with cluster file system and tiering
- Reduce cost by using the right media depending on data lifecycle
- Eliminate downtime with geo-redundant features
- Minimize administration efforts by simplifying processes
Joint solutions to address storage needs for all data scenarios today and tomorrow
The Fujitsu-Quantum partnership provides : dynamic, multi-tier storage solutions for business-centric data centers to reduce storage costs, optimize management, and mitigate the risk of data loss.
Modernize data protection to reduce costs and risk
ETERNUS CS8000 data-center automation together with cost-efficient Scalar tape library provide :
- Multi-tier data protection - leverages flash, hard disk, deduplication and tape technology to balance access speed with capacity needs and cost requirements
- Intelligent automation - optimizes processes to ensure maximum service levels and reduction of operational expenses
- Pooling of Resources – infrastructure virtualization and consolidation of point solutions reduce TCO by up to 60%
Award-winning scale-out storage to address storage workflow challenges
ETERNUS DX hybrid storage and StorNext advanced data management software combine:
- Protection – best-in-class business continuity management with replication ensures non-stop operations and maximum data availability
- Flexibility - data reduction technologies and agile combination of different storage media and tiers offer an optimal balance between cost and speed
- Efficiency – Automated quality of service (QoS) simplifies and optimizes storage operations, thus ensuring digital business agility and reducing operational expenses