About Fujitsu in EMEIA
Fujitsu is a global IT services provider
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 27,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Fujitsu is committed to being a responsible business - from protecting intellectual property rights and enforcing our human rights policy to encouraging employees to get involved with community projects.
We believe in doing business the right way. That means complying with all local laws and regulations as well as behaving in a way that’s fair and appropriate
Fujitsu hosts various events throughout the year as well as attending those hosted by our customers and partners. Find out where you can meet our digital experts in EMEIA.
Find an event
- National Railway Company CFL improves B2C and B2B customer experience by co-creating and introducing a new digital web platform
- Environment Agency now is using a cloud solution for its Flood Warning System, and is able to provide a highly resilient solution with sophisticated language support
- Using Robotics Process Automation, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- A centrally Managed Network now ensures a free WLAN and innovative LAN infrastructure in 185 s.Oliver stores in Germany
- RunMyProcess helps PlaceMakers to build new partnerships with suppliers more quickly and with more trust
Need more help?
Find out how Fujitsu can help you