The Lens podcast
Powered by Fujitsu, the Lens is a podcast series that draws on intergenerational perspectives to work out what responsible business means both now and in the future.
Listen to the podcasts
Digital Annealer is a futuristic approach towards computing that embraces the advantages of Quantum and Classical computing to solve the most complex problems businesses face
Key IT and business topics
MetaArc and Cloud K5 enables Nav Assist to provide immediate test runs and demonstrations to their customers
Nav Assist chose FUJITSU Cloud Service K5 to support its Navisia Labor Management software, providing more choice for customers and revolutionizing sales and support. Click on the image to watch the Animated story.
- Beam Suntory’s barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via GlobeRanger iMotion, minimizing vast and enabling total visibility.
- Yokohama Rubber achieves real-time visibility of the production statuses of its 15 main factories in Japan and overseas
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Berendsen Fluid Power easily and effectively automates key repair projects by implementing RunMyProcess
- Virtual Private Hosted Cloud enables Oliveira Trust secure client access and high availability via disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- Al Ezzel Operation and Maintenance eliminates unauthorized access to SAP ERP systems with PalmSecure