NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Fujitsu began implementing sustainable business practices as early as 1938. In the meantime, our consistent, genuine and long-term sustainability strategy has led to worldwide recognition.
As a result of our world-leading corporate sustainability programs, Fujitsu is:
- Ranked as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE Magazine’s 2013 and 2014 list
- Ranked 17 of 500 in the Newsweek Green Rankings 2012, across all industries
- Selected for the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) World Index and the DJSI Asia Pacific Index
- Achieved positions in Carbon Disclosure Project's Japan 500 Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI) and Climate Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) in 2013
Now you can reap the benefits of our many years of experience as we help you reduce your environmental footprint, implement long-term strategies and certify your impact reduction.
- You can rely on our sustainability expertise to identify immediate opportunities that will deliver tangible emission and cost savings
- We can help you mitigate rising energy costs by typically cutting your operating bill by over 40% in the first year – with minimum capital expenditure
- Our extensive expertise in change management will help you successfully embed ICT sustainability throughout your organization’s culture
- You profit from the hands-on insights we have gained as active and long-standing members of numerous sustainability organizations and indexes, including the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes, SAM Sustainability Yearbook (2013 Bronze Class), The Green Grid, UN Global Compact, Climate Savers and FTSE4Good global index series.
Fujitsu’s ICT sustainability program aligns your IT and business goals with your sustainability strategies, ensuring concrete benefits are delivered to your organization.
Why not contact us now for an assessment of your organization?