FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX400 S2
The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY CX400 S2 Multi-Node server system enables to Scale-Out Smart by packaging up to 4 independent dual socket server nodes and up to 24 local storage drives into a consolidated 2U rack enclosure. The system acts as a replicable Smart Scale-Out building block with conformity to conventional 19 rack infrastructure, providing a new compact server node density with high power efficiency to realize large scale-out solutions for HPC and Cloud Computing at lower overall costs.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|New condensed 4in2U server density|
- CX400 S2 features up to 4 half-wide dual socket server nodes plus up to 24 storage drives in a single 2U enclosure.
- 50% less rack space used as compared to equivalent standard rack servers. Enables to scale-out in fine tuned granularity more smartly. Higher server density results in more performance per rack unit (4 servers, 8 processors, 24 drives and 64 DIMMs in 2U chassis).
|Shared power and cooling|
- CX400 S2 features central cooling fans and 2 commonly shared highly efficient hot-plug power supplies.
- Decreased energy consumption to even better meet power and cooling constraints and green IT mandates. Lower energy budgets for a comparable performance as for standard rack servers.
|Full compliance to conventional datacenter environment|
- CX400 S2 complies to conventional datacenter front-to-back airflow and cooling and standard 19" industry rack infrastructure and applications.
- Easy rack-wide team play with already existing datacenter infrastructure lowers overall investment.
- Hot-plug for server nodes, power supplies and disk drives enable enhanced availability and easy serviceability.
- Each single server can be serviced without affecting the other nodes in the chassis.
|System unit type||2 U chassis for 19-inch rack
|Weight||up to 38 kg plus 2.5 kg for rack rails
|Front bays||Storage drives: 12x 3.5-inch or 24x 2.5-inch (HDD, SSD)
|Rear bays||4 bays for half wide server trays CX2y0,2 x for PSU
|Fan configuration||4 non hot plug fans
|Power supply configuration||2x hot-plug power supply modules
|Operating buttons||On/off switch,ID button
|Status LEDs||Identification (blue),Power (green)
|Warranty period||3 years
|Warranty type||Onsite warranty
|Recommended Service||24x7, Onsite Response Time: 4h - For locations outside of EMEA please contact your local Fujitsu partner.
|Service Lifecycle||5 years
|FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX250 S2|
|The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY CX250 S2 is a dual socket server node in a highly condensed half-wide, 1U form factor with two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family CPUs, 16 DIMM slots, and two PCIe 3.0 I/O slots. Four server nodes CX250 S2 including up to 24 local storage drives only consume 2U rack space in a CX400 S2 enclosure, enabling 50% less rack space and lower energy consumption than standard rack servers. CX250 server nodes are used to enable smart scale-out in Cloud and HPC server farms as well as in dedicated Big Data environments.
|FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX270 S2|
|The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY CX270 S2 is a dual socket server node for ambitious High Performance Computing, Analytics and Visualization solutions. Two server nodes can be embedded in the PRIMERGY CX400 S2 enclosure, only using 2U height in conventional standard datacenter racks.
Each half-wide server node with Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family CPUs, 16 DIMM slots, 3 PCIe I/O slots features an optional GPGPU from NVIDIA® or an Intel® Xeon Phi coprocessor, enabling a ten-fold performance boost in HPC applications. Moreover, using shared power supplies and cooling fans, the PRIMERGY CX270 S2 condensed half-wide form factor optimizes large data center scale-out deployment, resulting in less rack space used and lower power envelopes as compared to standard rack servers.