The cost of healthcare is rising exponentially across the globe. Health services are challenged by a tidal wave of chronic diseases or lifelong conditions, including the modern epidemics of obesity, diabetes, cancer, and heart-disease. These conditions typically afflict many systems in the body – and therefore require a variety of specialists to work together to provide integrated care.
As a result, patients can be caught in the middle of a disjointed array of providers. At Fujitsu Canada, we believe that deploying technology in the healthcare industry has one aim: to provide the best possible patient experience through IT-enabled change. Our approach is to improve patient outcomes by improving health processes. This includes maximizing clinicians’ productive time with patients by minimizing the routine, time-consuming tasks that they are required to perform.
Why choose Fujitsu Canada for healthcare solutions?
- focuses on connecting the silos and facilitating the orchestration of care;
- has an impressive tradition of research in our dedicated laboratories with a track record of taking projects "from bench to bedside";
- adopts a benefits-driven approach for designing and delivering programs. We align services to deliver exactly what you want, with meaningful measurements of value and outcome;
- achieves global reach with local responsiveness by collaborating – sharing best practices and lessons learned via the Fujitsu Global Health Community; and
- takes a long-term view of service levels within the health industry, because healthcare organizations need to make sure that systems improve their processes and deliver reliable, consistent and scalable healthcare.