Solutions for the Automotive Industry
In this rapidly changing world economy, efficient and timely investments are key to success. Thus Fujitsu leverages many years of experience in the automotive industry, skilled human resources, and partnerships to provide an array of strategic automotive solutions.
- Fujitsu has been in business for more than 70 years and over 30 years in America
- Fujitsu customers include over half the Fortune Global 500
- Fujitsu is an Oracle Certified Advantage Partner
- Fujitsu is the only SAP partner in North America to have the following SAP certifications: SAP Certified - Hosting/Adaptive IT Provider (USA) and SAP Certified - Application Management Services (USA)
- Fujitsu is recognized as an IT industry leader in sustainability and corporate responsibility and is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and FTSE4Good Index Series
- Graphic Display Controllers of the highest quality for the demanding embedded environment (navigation, mobile terminals, in-vehicle entertainment) of the automobile
- Automotive Relays for power windows, door locks, sun roofs, power seats, tilt streering, retractable antenna, etc.
- Touch Panels for automotive displays, including GPS applications
Co-creation for success:
Unlocking creativity, knowledge and innovation
The world has transformed dramatically in recent years with organizations striking a balance of serving and positively impacting three core audiences: their customers, employees and, increasingly, citizens and wider society. Industry leaders prioritize employees above all else but know that, to ensure sustained success, they must find a way of delivering for all audiences – a challenge they believe can be met by unlocking employees, unleashing creativity across the business and utilizing the full power of digital technology.Learn why almost 60% of industry leaders admit it is difficult to balance the expectations of all three audiences.
Solutions for automotive design, computer-aided engineering (CAE), and computer-aided design (CAD) file transfer
Intelligent Transport System (ITS) / Telematics
Solutions for ground transportation, mobile communications, and terminals for personal and commercial vehicles
Production / Logistics
Solutions for automotive production planning, manufacturing, and environmentally friendly logistics; SAP, Oracle, etc.
Sales / CRM
Solutions for marketing, sales, and service activities in addition to CRM in vehicle sales and auto parts stores
Case Study: From Old to New Software, Quickly
Fujitsu migrates major automobile manufacturer to Oracle E-Business Suite
White Paper: Key Features of CGI Studio
This white paper will examine the most significant characteristics of Fujitsu CGI Studio