Capitalizing on new mobile opportunities – without the risk!
The growing diversity and popularity of smartphones and tablet PCs is pushing many IT managers into unmanaged territory, especially as more and more employees are bringing their own devices to work - BYOD trend (Bring your own device). Now is a good time to preemptively adapt your client computing strategy so you can capitalize on the business opportunities and cost efficiencies of BYOD in a hyper-competitive, globally connected market.
We can help you manage the growing complexity of non-standard, geographically dispersed mobile infrastructure environments, while safeguarding your corporate data and protecting privacy. Our managed mobile offering is an enterprise-class, cloud-based, modular service for managing, securing and supporting mobile devices, applications and end user services.
Why choose Fujitsu to manage your mobile environment?
- You can reduce your mobile TCO by over 25 percent.
- Your business benefits from increased employee satisfaction, higher productivity, greater responsiveness and a rise in overall efficiency levels.
- Price-per-device monthly charging gives you total transparency.
- You can choose the service modules to meet your individual needs – scaling from 50 to 50,000 or more devices.
- You benefit from our global leadership in managed mobile services – complementing our end user, managed workplace and infrastructure outsourcing offerings.
- You capitalize on our technology, innovation and thought leadership based on 70 years of telecoms experience – we are pioneering the development of new smartphone technologies, for instance.
- We offer a complete, all-in-one global service from our trusted, proven cloud.
- One contract, one contact and one interface make life easier for you.
- You have the reassurance of global 24/7 coverage through our service desk.