PCIe-SSD P3700 Series
The Intel® Solid-State Drive Data Center Family for PCIe brings extreme data throughput directly to Intel® Xeon® processors with up to six times faster data transfer speed than 6 Gbps SAS/SATA SSDs. The performance of a single drive from the Intel SSD Data Center Family for PCIe, specifically the Intel® Solid-State Drive Data Center P3700 Series (460K IOPS), can replace the performance of 7 SATA SSDs aggregated through a host bus adapter (HBA) (approximately 500K IOPS).
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- A new Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) storage interface standard modernizes data center storage.
- NVMe overcomes SAS/SATA SSD performance limitations by optimizing hardware and software to take full advantage of NVM SSD technology.
- The transition to NVMe SSDs by providing a comprehensive product line, enabling extensive system compatibility.
- The SSD Data Center P3700 series for PCIe devices are based on Intel-developed controller, firmware, and leading manufacturing process NAND flash memory.
- Proven quality and reliability
|Technology||PCIe-SSD Flash Drive
|Bus interface||PCIe 3.0 x4
|Bus type||PCIe 3.0
|Power consumption||Active: up to 25W
Idle: 4W typical