FUJITSU PSWITCH 4032P
The FUJITSU Server PSWITCH 4032P delivers innovative technology to enhance and simplify networks. It is a 1U low-latency, Layer 2/3, Ethernet switch and provides a rich set of advanced networking features, making the PSWITCH 4032P an ideal platform for traditional Top-of-Rack (ToR) as well as Spine/Aggregation switch deployments. With support for thirty-two 40GbE QSFP+ ports, this switch provides the efficiency and flexibility you need to support cloud computing, virtualization and consolidation.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
- Open vSwitch Database (OVSDB)
- Various management interface for administrator as well as for the management software.
- Three management interfaces console, management port, and inbound network interface. Remote management of the switch is available through these port or interface.
- Management software discovers and identifies the switch automatically
- Reduce the initial effort of introducing the switch into network.
|End Host Mode (EHM)|
- End Host Mode is a mode to simplify the port settings for connecting to a network in operation.
- Establish a set of secured ports to be connected to the network without any considerations about STP, VLAN, load balancing, or other settings.
|Data Center and Virtualization|
- Data Center Bridging (DCB)
- FIP Snooping
- Edge Virtual Bridging (EVB)
- DCVPN gateway (VXLAN, VTEP, NVE)
- Deliver key scalable features that meet the demands of todays virtualized and cloud multi-vendor environments.
- Manage network connection for virtual machines and physical server (heterogenous/mixed network environments).
|Power supply configuration||2
|Active power (max. configuration)||210 W
|Connection type||Ethernet ToR Switch
40 Gbit/s Ethernet Switch, Layer2 switching support / Layer3 Service support, End Host Mode (EHM)
|Up-link ports||32 x 40 Gbit/s Eth (QSFP+)
|Recommended Service||- 24x7, Onsite Response Time: 4h