PLAN EP QL45212 2x10/25GbE SFP28
The Fujitsu PLAN EP QL45212 is based on Cavium's QLogic® FastLinQ QL45212HLCU (Dual port) Network Interface Card. This Intelligent Ethernet Adapter uses QLogics seventh generation technology to deliver true 10/25Gb per second (10/25Gbps) Ethernet performance per port. Integrated, advanced networking eliminates I/O bottlenecks and conserves CPU cycles. 25Gb Ethernet (25GbE) enables network bandwidth to be cost-effectively scaled in support of next-generation server and storage solutions residing in cloud and web-scale data center environments. The 25GbE results in a single-lane connection similar to existing 10GbE technologybut it delivers 2.5 times greater bandwidth.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Certified for Microsoft SDDC (Software Defined Data Center) PREMIUM and STANDARD Logo Qualifiers for Storage Spaces Direct
- Designed for Fujitsu's PRIMEFLEX for Storage Spaces Direct Solutions
- Windows Server 2016 Support
- Designed and released for qualifying PRIMERGY and PRIMEQUEST servers supporting Windows Server 2016. Other operating systems are not supported.
- Remote Direct Memory Access - RDMA
- Build the most powerful scale-out storage systems with RoCE and RoCE V2 RDMA technologies (Windows SMB Direct and Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)). iWARP is not supported.
- Dual Port at line rates 10 and 25 Gbps
- Supports 10 Gbps line rate with either SFP+ optical transceivers and optical fibers or 10G Direct Attached Copper cables. Supports 25 Gbps line rate with 25G Direct Attached Copper and 100G/4x25G Splitter DAC cables. SFP28 optical transceivers are not supported, since the PLAN EP QL45212 requires Non-FEC switches - which do not exist in Fujitsu's portfolio.
|Controller Silicon||Cavium QLogic FastLinQ(TM) QL45212 10/25 Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet Controller
|Data transfer rate up to||25 Gbit/s
|Bus type||PCIe 3.0
|Bus transfer rate||8GT/s
|Power consumption||Dual Port SFP+ 10GBase-SR typ. 16 W, max. 18 W
Dual Port SFP+ 10GBase-LR typ. 16 W, max. 18 W
Dual Port SFP+ 10G Twinax typ. 16 W, max. 18 W
Dual Port SFP28 25G DAC typ. 16 W, max. 18 W