Perfect business continuity with Storage Cluster
When it comes to mission-critical data that must be available around the clock, a disaster-proof configuration is an absolute must. However, such configurations are expensive and complex. Many IT organizations and particular SMBs do not feel comfortable managing intricate environments and simply avoid them. This “strategy” is extremely risky because a worst-case scenario can result in staggering outage costs, severe damage to the company image and even legal proceedings along with liability claims. Do you need 100% data availability for your databases, virtual machines and websites? Are you searching for secure and automated transparent failover? How about a solution that is even more cost-efficient than storage virtualization? Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS AF and ETERNUS DX series offer a number of functions that safeguard businesses against disasters without complexity or high costs.
Highlights applying to both scenarios:
- The failover to the surviving system or the secondary site takes place automatically during a disaster; it is fully transparent to the hosts and applications and does not need any actions by system administrators
- All application accesses are maintained in real time
- All systems in the high-availability environment can be run productively during normal standard operations.
Oman’s Raysut Cement Company succeeds its wider digital transformation and automates business critical workflows with SAP S/4HANA running on Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA
United Kingdom , Industry: Financial Services
Construction industry training specialist CITB now benefits from a Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint landscape running on Azure, and is well-prepared to integrate Microsoft Dynamics and CRM applications in future
Germany , Industry: Transportation & Travel
SIGNALIS GmbH Implements PRIMERY Servers and ETERNUS Storage
Serbia , Industry: Insurance
DDOR Novi Sad Implements ETERNUS Storage Devices
Russia , Industry: Transportation & Travel
Basel Aero benefits from virtual desktop infrastructure at Krasnodar and Sochi airports
Globally available in major business areas:
- 9x5, Next Business Day, Onsite Response Time
- 9x5, 4h Onsite Response Time
- 24x7, 4h Onsite Response Time
Recommended Service:24x7, Onsite Response Time: 4h.
Product Support Services