FUJITSU Software BS2000 C/C++
A powerful high-level programming language supporting the principles of object-oriented programming.
Current version: V4.0
The FUJITSU software BS2000 C++ compiler supports object-oriented programming. This is still based on the already known principles of encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism. C/C++ is particularly suitable for the development of reusable software building blocks in the form of class libraries.
With the support of the C++17 standard the following important functions/features are available:
The C/C++ Compiler V4.0 supports independent of the switched on language mode:
- Templates with variable argument lists
- Inline functions and variables with external linkage
- Speech means for calculating expressions at compile time
- C code according to the C definition of Kernighan & Ritchie,
- C Code according to ISO/IEC Standard 9899: 2011,
- C++ code according to the C++ definition of B. Stroustrup (ab C/C++ V3.0B),
- C++ code according to ISO/IEC 14882: 2017, known as C++17