PRIMERGY NVIDIA® Tesla® K80 GPU
The NVIDIA® Tesla® K80 companion processor is built for GPU computing. It features up to 4,992 application-acceleration cores per board and 24 GB of memory, is the Tesla K80 GPU ideal for the most demanding HPC and big data problem sets. By adding a Tesla companion processor, engineers, designers, and content creation professionals can add over one Teraflop of computing potential to their workstation.
Features & Benefits
|Merkmale ||Vorteile |
- Tesla K80 delivers up to 8.74 teraflops of single-percision floating point performance and 2.91 teraflops double-precision floating point performance with GPUBoost
- Meets a critical requirement for computing accuracy and reliability in datacenters and supercomputing centers. Offers protection of data in memory to enhance data integrity and reliability for applications.
- up to 24 GB of GDDR5 MEMORY per GPU
- Maximizes performance and reduces data transfers by keeping larger data sets in local memory that is attached directly to the GPU.
- End-user can convert power headroom to higher clocks and achieve even greater acceleration for various HPC workloads on Tesla K80.
|Card category||GPU computing card
|Max. number per system unit||2x in CX2570 M1
|Graphics cores||4,992 cores
|Graphics memory speed||2.5 GHz
|Graphics memory bandwidth||480 GB/sec (240 GB/sec per GPU)
|Power consumption||300 W