PLAN EP Intel® X710-DA2 2x10GbE SFP+
The Fujitsu PLAN EP Intel X710-DA2 SFP+ Server Adapter is the most flexible and scalable Ethernet adapter for the current demanding data center environments.
The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Voordelen |
- Intel® X710-DA2 SFP+ Dual-Port 10 GbE Controller
- Industry-leading, cost-- and energy-efficient design delivers superior performance with a theoretical throughput of 40 Gb/s (20 Gb/s Tx; 20Gb/s Rx) bidirectional throughput, in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 slot.
- A Complete, Unified Networking Solution
- Converging data and storage onto one fabric eliminates the need for multiple adapters, cables and switches.
- Data, Storage, Management - DCB
- A key capability that makes all this possible is traffic class separation provided by Data Center Bridging (DCB) providing a one-wire solution with virtual pipes for the different classes of traffic.
- Server Virtualization and VMDq
- The host-based virtualization technologies supported by Intel VT include VMDq for Emulated Path: Adapter-based Queue sorting enabling efficient hyper-visor-based switching.
|Controller Silicon||Intel® X710 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
|Data transfer rate up to||10 Gbit/s
|Bus transfer rate||8GT/s
Deel deze pagina via