About Fujitsu in Indonesia
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 160,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 5.3 trillion yen (US$53 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2008.
Did you know?
- Fujitsu is the world's third-largest IT services provider and Japan's market leader.
- Fujitsu and Fujitsu Technology Solutions together are among the world's top five providers of servers.
- Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
- Fujitsu innovations have garnered over 34,000 patents.
- Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and FTSE4Good Index Series, Fujitsu is recognized as an IT industry leader in sustainability and corporate responsibility.