About Fujitsu in Indonesia
About Fujitsu Indonesia
PT. Fujitsu Indonesia was established in 1995 by the name of PT Fujitsu Systems Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta with service points in big cities such as Jakarta, Surabaya and more 75 authorize service providers across Indonesia. Fujitsu Indonesia has a vision to be a leading customer-focused Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions provider in Indonesia. Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia. Certified ISO 9001:2015, PT. Fujitsu Indonesia implement a quality management system registered to the international standards within the scope of IT solutions and services, and to encourage the adoption of a process approach to improve customer satisfaction.
Did you know?
- Fujitsu is the world's third-largest IT services provider and Japan's market leader.
- Fujitsu and Fujitsu Technology Solutions together are among the world's top five providers of servers.
- Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
- Fujitsu innovations have garnered over 34,000 patents.
- Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and FTSE4Good Index Series, Fujitsu is recognized as an IT industry leader in sustainability and corporate responsibility.
For further information, please visit: http://www.fujitsu.com