Education was turned upside down by the pandemic.
But you rose to the challenge with the help of new technologies.
As digital transformation leaders, Fujitsu empowers every individual to study anytime, anywhere and at their own pace.
- What if technology could help your students learn better?
- Your teachers were happier and more productive?
- Your educational establishment was more resilient?
- Equipped to deal with whatever the world throws at us next.
Let’s make this vision a reality. Let’s reimagine education.Find out more
- Technology at university delivers key educational services and enhances the student experience by delivering an always-on, connected campus.
- Digital learning in further education increases engagement, empowers students to study at their own pace and enables virtual connection with lecturers.
- Digital technology is reshaping education fast. Children can now enhance their studies by combining learning in-class with learning online.
Fujitsu Supporting Education
Unique opportunity for teams of students to work together to create the next big thing, giving them insight into working for a leading IT organisation, and enriching their applications for jobs, apprenticeships or further education.
Fujitsu digital champions are recruited as advisers and advocates from within teaching teams. Driving classroom innovation, these in-house experts increase the understanding of new technologies for all teaching staff and students.
The Fujitsu Education Ambassador Programme links educational establishments with a common purpose. Sharing innovation for the benefit of educators and students, alike. Without this joint initiative, students may never learn the skills they need to thrive in the digital workplace.
There are currently 35 Education Ambassadors across the UK. These innovation hubs put technology at the heart of education. Making technology in the learning environment accessible to all. Transforming futures together.
Fujitsu use technology to make studying more enjoyable. Not just more productive. Take our Buddy Connect app, for example. Originally designed to help people on the autistic spectrum cope with the world of work. It links new employees with a work buddy who can help them find their way around. Literally and figuratively speaking. The app works just as well for all new students at schools, colleges and universities. Helping people feel truly connected.
And why not join in the conversation on our Education Community Passport to the Future