Fujitsu Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Why Fujitsu for your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure?
Fujitsu offers one of the industry’s most complete VDI portfolios. It covers a broad range of client and data center solutions and services, and is complemented with products from strategic technology partners. Delivered on-premises, off-premises or from the cloud, the sheer breadth of the portfolio gives you unprecedented choice to find a tailored VDI solution that exactly fits your organization’s needs. With one-stop shopping for an entire VDI environment, Fujitsu provides the fastest on-ramp to VDI.
Watch the Video
Hybrid is here to stay. Remote workforces are the new reality – and organizations that wish to win the war for talent need solutions that support both mobile and on-premises working models, without compromising on security. Meeting these demands takes more than providing people with devices that allow to work from anywhere. In a hybrid environment, organizations need unified solutions for their workplace and backend infrastructure in a flexible model.
Gain deep insight into how Virtual Desktop Infrastructures power your digital workspace
Discover how Fujitsu helps you overcome today’s challenges of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Leverage strong and long-lasting partnerships
Learn how Fujitsu and its strategic partners are working together to accelerate any ‘Fit for Digital’ initiative within your enterprise.
- Working remotely, safely, and securely
- Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College - Implementing VDI and put the classroom in the cloud
- For East Japan Marketing & Communications, Inc., Fujitsu provided a virtual desktop infrastructure based on thin clients to make their sales staff more efficient by introducing a hot desk workplace system and a secure remote access environment
- For Statistics New Zealand, Fujitsu deployed a Government Desktop-as- a-Service solution enabling secure access to critical applications for thousands of users, and real-time data collection.
- For NOVA Medical School in Portugal Fujitsu provided a desktop as a service solution representing 35% cost savings compared to traditional solutions featuring desktop or notebook PCs
- As part of a workplace enablement initiative, Fujitsu helped Royal Bank of Scotland to extend its virtual desktop environment from 20,000 to 90,000 users.
- For the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice, Fujitsu provided a managed workplace services for more than 6,000 employees.