Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
My specialist field is network architectures. I have been engaged in developing architectures and network system design for both domestic and overseas telecommunication carriers. I have experience in all the major business domains of telecommunication carriers—switching, mobile, and transmission—and I am currently in charge of 5G edge cloud development, promoting carrier network software and virtualization.
- 5x Certified Cisco Internetwork Expert (Routing&Switching, Service Provider, Voice, Security, Design) (CCIE#13894/CCDE#20140001), 4th 5x CCIE and the 1st CCDE holder in Japan.
- Co-author of the "Routing & Switching Standard handbook (Japanese)"
- Lectured in the TM Forum Tokyo Spotlight 2016
- Operated the Cisco networking technology web site and published the email magazines.
- 1st MEF (Metro Ethernet Forum) SD-WAN Certified Professional and feedback to the certification program.
At the time of the introduction of new network technology, I have developed new network architecture and implemented it into the business for all areas of the network.
- (5G) Architecting and discussing about the Open RAN virtualized infrastructure architecture with domestic and overseas telecom carriers.
- (4G) Architected and proposed the 4G LTE mobile backhaul network for US carrier.
- (WiMAX) Architected and proposed the WiMAX core network, and developed it for the test environment.
[Wide area network]
- (SD-WAN) Launched the SD-WAN service business in the US market as a solution architect.
- (Edge cloud network) Launched the Edge cloud managed service business in the US market as a solution architect.
- (SDN) Established the Fujitsu SDN architecture and developed the SDN controller (Virtuora NC).
- (Optical network) Developed the management plane architecture for the multi-layer transimission system.