Harrer Ingenieure GmbH
At Harrer Ingenieure GmbH, Fujitsu and Bechtle implemented a server/storage architecture on the basis of PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct.
Harrer Ingenieure GmbH has been offering independent consulting services for more than 50 years. The company’s consulting portfolio ranges from development, planning and support to monitoring and testing for all areas of civil engineering. Services are focused on superstructures, structural engineering, bridges, foundations and tunnels, industrial and commercial buildings as well as project management.
At its Karlsruhe (Germany) head office, Harrer Ingenieure operates a classic server/storage infrastructure. Since it could no longer be maintained, it was to be modernized and expanded after seven years in operation.
Working closely with its partner Bechtle, Fujitsu implemented a high-performance and viable IT architecture on the basis of a Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct hyper-converged cluster under Windows Server 2016. In addition, various certified hardware components from Fujitsu were used.
- Modern, fail-safe and scalable hyper-convergent infrastructure
- Optimum price/performance ratio
- Risk minimization through transparent failover
- Stable technical basis for business expansion due to increased capacity and performance
- Reduced pressure on own IT staff through comprehensive service agreements