Using FUJITSU PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSphere, wholesaler Zech was able to replace, virtualize and consolidate its entire IT architecture in just one weekend.
Supplying clean products for 180 years – that is the promise of Zech GmbH from Straubing. This well-established family-owned company is not just a wholesaler of quality cleaning and hygiene products but also a competence center offering advisory and other services to clinics, doctor’s offices and care institutions, building cleaners and industrial firms.
To improve the performance of its IT systems, Zech GmbH needed a new IT architecture validated for VMware. As a logistics company with 24/7 order management, the process had to be completed without interrupting business operations.
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSphere, is a pre-configured reference architecture for use in VMware environments. As a customizable all-in-one package, it provides servers, storage, network connectivity and software. Therefore it can be deployed very quickly.
- Simple and rapid deployment thanks to pre-configuration
- All components have been tested, optimized and validated for VMware
- A high degree of scalability guarantees future viability
- Optimum price/performance ratio
- Recovery time of only four hours
- German-language support
- Improved IT system performance and faster processes