Fujitsu Managed Networks
Fujitsu Managed Network Services - Underpinning your Organization’s Strategic Intent.
Whether your organization’s future direction is IoT, digitalization, Big Data, Hybrid IT, Artificial Intelligence, or the virtualization of assets - Fujitsu not only has the capability to deliver a true end-to-end offering to enable these important transformations, we can also provide the critical infrastructure and services that will be its lifeblood. We have the expertise to help you better understand analytics, management needs, and the impact of digitalization to ensure yours is a world-leading transformation.
Fujitsu managed network services enables customer realisation of:
Business Transformation through:
- Improved Service Provision
- Fast Value realisation
Customer Intimacy by:
- Better customer understanding
- Maximising the customer experience
Operational excellence via:
- Employee empowerment
- Autonomous Operation
- Intelligence in Product/Service
- Co-creation of innovation value
Why Choose Fujitsu as your Managed Network Service Partner?
For over 30 years, Fujitsu has been leading the way in managed networks both in the UK and across EMEIA. Our approach to network virtualization using Software Defined Networks (SDN), Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), has significantly and positively impacted our customers’ strategic objectives. We partner with leading telecommunications providers to ensure that we always find the right solution matched to your business priorities.
Using our managed network service knowledge, expertise, and skill we enable your organization to fully understand the impact of new technologies and services for LAN, WAN, and WiFi networks. We offer end-to-end LAN, WAN, and WiFi network management - from the data center right through to network endpoints.
Find Out How Partnering with Fujitsu has Empowered our Customers
- For the BUWOG Group, we developed a solution capable of delivering managed services for over 700 employees from a central location. We provide and operate a cloud-based IP telephony system, WAN, and LAN infrastructure, and manage the company’s mobile devices.
- The Italian Ministry of Labor decided to completely change the focus of its IT infrastructure management in favour of a service-based approach for its own organisation and those connected to the ministry. Fujitsu was chosen as single partner for the digital transformation of the infrastructure and services. Benefits included improved level of IT services; simplified management and maintenance; greater continuity for development and managed maintenance and proactive servicing.
- The Lindorff Group was running decentralized IT operations in twelve countries across Europe and wanted a consolidated approach to operations. Fujitsu provided a secure, consistent IT environment, as well as local support services and 24/7 service desk capability for Lindorff’s two data centres. New virtualized environment reduced the number of incidents reported; reduced number of servers required; increased financial transactions and is enabling the business to operate more effectively.
Sleep better; dream big with Fujitsu’s Managed Network Services
Read how Fujitsu's Managed Network Services can help you manage your networks in a hyperconnected world and drive innovation
Complete the form and download our paper to read about
Sleep better; dream big with Fujitsu’s Managed Network Services.