About Fujitsu in EMEIA
Fujitsu is a global IT services provider
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 27,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Fujitsu is committed to being a responsible business - from protecting intellectual property rights and enforcing our human rights policy to encouraging employees to get involved with community projects.
We believe in doing business the right way. That means complying with all local laws and regulations as well as behaving in a way that’s fair and appropriate
Fujitsu hosts various events throughout the year as well as attending those hosted by our customers and partners. Find out where you can meet our digital experts in EMEIA.
Find an event
- The Tablet STYLISTIC Q616 future-proofs the EE stores for several years, and improves customer and employee experience at the same time
- The New South Wales Office of Environment and Heritage now monitors threatened plants and animals by using AI-based image analysis solution Digital Owl
- Hagihara Industries benefits from Cloud Service for Microsoft Azure to run all applications including SAP on a global scale
- Implementing a new workplace concept including Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 makes HSE24 more attractive through digital innovation
- Following the digital transformation, RunMyProcess allows Aisin Automotive to getting integrated transparency of key processes