Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX Solutions Portfolio
Building the right data-architectural foundation is the key to data-driven enterprise
Becoming a data-driven enterprise is a task where complexity manifolds with growth, requiring a data-architectural foundation that will allow your organization to scale and adapt on the go. However, building this foundation is increasingly complex, time-consuming, expensive and risky, if the vision isn’t clear. For those businesses considering going it alone, it’s important to realize that the ‘do-it-yourself’ approach is often fraught with challenges. Beginning with working out how to choose the right compute, software, network and storage as well as procurement, testing and systems integration, integrated management – all of which require a deep knowledge of your workloads, right architecture, deployment model and their interdependencies on each other.
How does Fujitsu help in your journey to data-driven enterprise?
As a trusted advisor with experience in developing and implementing technology and services and understanding the market landscape, we help you to make the right choice of architectural design for your specific organizational needs across edge-core-cloud. The key questions we ask are:
- Which applications can be retained on your existing platform?
- Which applications can be re-hosted to the Cloud?
- Which applications can be refactored to PaaS?
- Which applications should be re-built based on scale or technology requirements?
- Which applications may be re-purchased or replaced?
Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX offers a wide range of solutions to cater to your requirements. Using our expertise, we help you to identify the solution which best suits your needs based on your vision, existing IT, applications and data landscape and deployment model considerations.
Addressing a wide range of use cases across edge-core-cloud with PRIMEFLEX
Integrated Solutions across Converged Infrastructure and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI).
Virtualization across Edge-Core-Cloud
SAP Infrastructure Solutions
Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX - accelerating your journey to data-driven enterprise
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX portfolio provides you with a wide range of configuration choices based on your workloads, serving as a foundation for your data-driven enterprise. It reduces complexity and risk, cutting costs and shortening time to value. It’s an end-to-end portfolio of pre-defined, pre-integrated and pre-tested Hybrid IT enabled converged and hyper-converged solutions that are capable of modernizing your datacenter and accelerating your journey to a data-driven enterprise.
Developed for modern workloads, Integrated System PRIMEFLEX can be rapidly and easily integrated into your existing operations to increase operational efficiency. Our PRIMEFLEX portfolio is comprised of a series of hybrid-enabled converged and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions developed in partnership with major Fujitsu technology partners.
- ready-to-run solutions and reference architectures
- adaptable to customer-specific requirements
- simplified operation and maintenance
- end-to-end solution support from a single point of contact
Reasons to invest in Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX
Our Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX portfolio offers an integrated solution capable of leveraging containers and container management solutions to enable fast cutting-edge application developments or DevOps testing, with rapid deployment to the Cloud. It forms the foundation of a hybrid-enabled solution for the management and integration of applications across edge-core-cloud. Find out more on Hybrid cloud solutions.
Fast time to production with pre-tested & certified solution
Licensing & financial flexible models
Flexible service options you can mix and match for all lifecycle phases
Business protection with a near-zero failure rate
Cutting edge technology for performance and capacity headroom
One-stop 24/7 solution support with SPOC
Reduced cost with CAPEX & OPEX savings
Simplified path to Hybrid IT
Fast track to
Data Center Infrastructure.
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX reduces risk, shortens time to value, increases operational efficiency and drives down costs.
Infographic - Are you ready for your next data center modernization?
Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX offers a broad range of pre-defined, pre-integrated and pre-tested systems covering key usage scenarios - virtualization, cloud and SAP deployments.
Fujitsu’s Hybrid Cloud vision: Delivering the right cloud for the right workload
If you are embarking on your digital transformation journey with cloud being an integral part, the best time to evaluate your cloud vision is now. A ‘right cloud’ approach with data at its heart allows you to overcome underlying challenges and concerns such as governance, security and control. Increasingly, Hybrid Cloud deployments are an ideal answer for realizing cloud benefits without compromise.
Fujitsu with its optimized solution options helps transform your hybrid cloud vision into reality:
- Right workload based sizing
- Ensure data governance & serenity
- Performance-centric ROI assessment
The portfolio offers solutions across edge, core and cloud, ensuring that your workloads can be placed wherever they are best suited, and that you always utilize the right cloud for the right workload. Our PRIMEFLEX solution serves as a data architecture foundation, providing various configuration options to tailor it to your workload requirements. Read more
A Global insurance company consolidated its SAP app and data landscape to reduce provisioning times of new apps to a few hours.
iSphere Technologies enable a virtualized software and hardware environment with savings of up to 40%.
Schwarzwaldmich improve operational efficiency for milk production using VMware SAN.
UK service providers Harbor & Cyxtera enable faster time to market and minimize risk using Nutanix enterprise cloud-as-a service.
McDonald’s digitally transform the diner experience and Tom&Co stores in Belgium manage stock keeping in over 150 stores using PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI.
VPS Healthcare enhance medicare with 99.9% uptime using CI in SAP sites, covering 5,000 users in 22 hospitals.
The WHY & HOW of choosing the right workload for cloud migration
In the age-old debate about who is really in control in any situation, I subscribe to the view that it doesn’t matter if the glass is half-empty or half-full - as long as you are the one doing the pouring. That’s certainly the case when it comes to the extreme data fluidity that now dominates our society and economy, where having control has become critical for organizations.
Find out more
Simple and effective data protection for HCI
Have you ever spent hours searching for a document that you could have sworn you’d put in a safe place? Perhaps it was your passport, when the clock was ticking, and you were about to start a journey? Or maybe a piece of paper containing some vital information – like the pin of an infrequently used bank account?
Cutting the Gordian knot of HCI lifecycle management
Hyper-converged infrastructures (HCI) have come a long way since their introduction in 2014. According to a user survey conducted by analyst firm FreeForm Dynamics, 70% of the top performing IT organizations already have considerable HCI deployments in place. We've summarized some of the other findings in an infographic.
Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX customer successes
- Using PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA to achieve transparency in supply chain management and inventory tracking at Diana Holding Group.
- PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes optimized the flow of data and goods and enabled new SAP systems to be quickly and flexibly added when needed at Globus
- PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Fujitsu and partner Hapbit provided a Microsoft-based hyper-converged infrastructure to help keep the lights on at McDonald’s Belgium.
- Fujitsu and partner SVA provided the Braunschweig Municipal Hospital with a VMware vSAN-based virtualized storage infrastructure to enhance infrastructure performance and combat slow data flows.
- Fujitsu replaced the GKV Service Center’s classic 3-tier architecture with a hyper-converged infrastructure based on FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud.
- For Harro Höfliger, Fujitsu and partner EBF designed and implemented a hyper-converged infrastructure based on the FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSAN.
- Fujitsu provided the hosting specialist iTAREX with a flexible Microsoft-based hyper-converged computing solutions that is 30 percent more cost effective than traditional storage solutions.
- Fujitsu provided the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) with a high-performance, highly scalable and easy to administer IT infrastructure for their scientific biodata network.
Find out more about Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX Solutions Portfolio
Phone +44 (0)1235 797711 or
contact us via an online form