Transformation Application Managed Services Overview
Fujitsu’s Transformation Application Managed Services is a full lifecycle solution providing proactive end-to-end management of the application landscape, with underlying support for business insight and next-generation aspirations.
Transformation Application Management Services
- Integrated ‘Bi-modal IT’ builds the bridge between the fast-changing digital world and existing business operations.
- Proactive management of the global applications landscape, to keep the business running and up-to-date.
- Innovations are driven by business insights to identify and drive change, for greater business impact.
- Technology adoption enables faster business transformation to keep pace with changing market dynamics. Automation-centric transformation enables the rapid realization of goals.
Fujitsu service operations deliver continuous improvement via lean and best practices
Fujitsu’s continuous improvement is a method of working that:
- Eliminates waste
- Applies standardization and re-use
- Enables the pro-active management of change
- Measures what matters
- Delivers real customer value
- Deploys a continuous improvement environment throughout the entire organisation
Sense and Respond® approach
- Aligning measures of service success to what really matters to the business
CMMi practices and Six Sigma
- Towards improvement and benefits realization
Vasanth Kandaswamy – Head of Portfolio, Data and Application Services
“Our mission for Data and Applications Portfolio is to be a leading provider of application and data & analytics services across multiple clouds, leveraging innovative technologies, tools and processes in an optimized and highly-automated fashion to address the digital challenges of our customers”
Speak with one of our Data and Application Experts to see how we can address your business needs
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.