April 27, 2021
April 19, 2021
April 13, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 16, 2021
March 5, 2021
February 24, 2021
February 17, 2021
February 1, 2021
December 8, 2020
Responsible Business Report FY19/20
In a year marked by a change of extraordinary events, we believe that our progress and efforts towards conducting our business responsibly will be what ensures Fujitsu’s resilience and continued success. This report documents our continuing efforts in the Oceania region.
Fujitsu COVID-19 response
To assist in our continued ability to provide support services to our customers, all Fujitsu locations including our Global Delivery organisation have implemented Business Continuity Planning measures.
IT and business challenges
Digital transformation services
Discover how Fujitsu helps you solve your unique challenges by driving agile engagements, Human-Centred Experience Design workshops, rapid prototyping and proof-of-concepts. Leveraging emerging technologies, we’re here to help you digitally transform your organisation.
- Statistics New Zealand deploys FUJITSU Government Desktop-as-a-Service
- Menzies has deployed Fujitsu PalmSecure to 40 sites, enabling real-time monitoring of employee movements as well as automatic payment and reporting via Inzenius.
- Meridian Energy – ICT Sustainability Quick Start & Footprinting
- By outsourcing its equipment supply and maintenance requirements to Fujitsu, the Weta Digital systems team can continue to focus on supporting core business requirements and providing high level strategy
- Fujitsu implemented the SAP HANA database for the SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW), giving Frucor advanced data analysis, increased speed and depth of reporting
- With Fujitsu Grants Manager solution, the Pharmacy Guild of Australia built a bespoke, user-friendly online web portal, allowing pharmacies to register and submit their claim applications, following a simple step-by-step online process