Transformation Application Managed Services Overview
Fujitsu’s Transformation Application Managed Services is a full lifecycle solution providing proactive end-to-end management of the application landscape, with underlying support for business insight and next-generation aspirations.
Transformation Application Management Services
- Integrated ‘Bi-modal IT’ builds the bridge between the fast-changing digital world and existing business operations.
- Proactive management of the global applications landscape, to keep the business running and up-to-date.
- Innovations are driven by business insights to identify and drive change, for greater business impact.
- Technology adoption enables faster business transformation to keep pace with changing market dynamics. Automation-centric transformation enables the rapid realization of goals.
Fujitsu service operations deliver continuous improvement via lean and best practices
Fujitsu’s continuous improvement is a method of working that:
- Eliminates waste
- Applies standardization and re-use
- Enables the pro-active management of change
- Measures what matters
- Delivers real customer value
- Deploys a continuous improvement environment throughout the entire organisation
Sense and Respond® approach
- Aligning measures of service success to what really matters to the business
CMMi practices and Six Sigma
- Towards improvement and benefits realization
Vasanth Kandaswamy – Head of Portfolio, Data and Application Services
“Our mission for Data and Applications Portfolio is to be a leading provider of application and data & analytics services across multiple clouds, leveraging innovative technologies, tools and processes in an optimized and highly-automated fashion to address the digital challenges of our customers”
Speak with one of our Data and Application Experts to see how we can address your business needs
Enquire about a free consultation today >