Responsible Business Report FY22/23
The Responsible Business Report for Asia Pacific documents our purpose impact across environmental sustainability; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and social impact.
Our achievements would not be possible without the contribution of everyone across the business, as well as our valued partners, who are invested in our goal to become an inclusive employer of choice, creating sustainable impact on our communities and clients.
Through this work, Fujitsu is also making substantial contributions to achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Responsible Business Highlights FY22/23
- Increasing our renewable energy usage to more than 42% through our Australian Power Purchase Agreement
- Magnifying our focus on championing women in STEM in Asia Pacific, including First Nations youth
- Becoming the first service provider to offer Te Reo Māori translation on ServiceNow®
- Achieving Gold Employer status for LGBTI+ inclusion in Australia and Rainbow Tick in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Spending USD28.5 million with diverse and small suppliers in APAC
- Launching our new well-being and safety framework
- Spending 570+ hours volunteering for our environment and communities
- Ensuring the ethical use of AI during its growth and evolution
Download previous years’ reports
Download the complete report FY21/22 (16.6MB)
Download the complete report FY20/21 (17MB)
Download the complete report FY19/20 (12MB)
Download the complete report FY18/19 (8MB)
Download the complete report FY17/18 (2.5MB)
Nicole Forrester – VP, Purpose, People & Culture
In February 2021, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand launched its Office of Purpose to make a real difference through championing and driving transformative change across sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion, and social impact. Fujitsu's purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. The Office of Purpose team is pivotal in fulfilling its ambitions and creating shared values to support our customers to achieve theirs.