PRIMERGY DAT Streamer DDS Generation 5
The DDS Gen5 tape drive offers transfer rates of 6 MB/s at a compression of 2:1. The DDS Gen5 drive is supplied with USB interfaces. The USB internface is connected without a controller directly to the internal USB port. This version is therefore independent of an additional controller and thus represents a data backup solution that is even less expensive.
Features & Benefits
|Jellemzők ||Előnyök |
- DDS is a tried-and-tested industry standard and the most widespread backup technology for servers. High speed: the DDS-Gen5 drive transfers 72 GB to a tape in 3.5 hours.
- A reliable, low-cost data backup solution
- Compatibility with the DDS-3 and DDS-4 tape drives and low media costs.
- Investment protection as a compatibility to predecessor models
- Automated cleaning of the tape path.
- Less maintenance by users.
- The MTBF is 125,000 hours in continuous operation. Given a typical duty cycle of 12%, the MTBF is around 1 million hours.
|Capacity||36 GB uncompressed / 72 GB compressed
|Buffer size||8 MB with full error protection (SDRAM)
|Transfer rate||3 MB/s (uncompressed), 6 MB/s (compressed)
|Recording format||ANSI/ISO/ECMA, DDS-3, DDS-4, DAT 5. Gen.
|Form factor||3.5-inch or 5.25-inch internal
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||3.5-inch: 102mm x 162mm x 41mm, 5.25-inch: 147mm x 162mm x 41mm
|Rated current max.||8.7 W (typical)