CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacks (CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5754)
CPU hardware implementations are vulnerable to cache side-channel attacks.
For more detailed information please refer to the CERT Vulnerability Notes Database:
Vulnerability Note VU#584653
CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacks
The following list contains links to the our products information about this vulnerability. This list will be updated as information becomes available.
- x86 Server
- UNIX Servers
- April 18th, 2018: Updated UNIX Servers information
- February 14th, 2018: Updated PC US /Canada (Fujitsu America Inc.) information
- February 2nd, 2018: Updated UNIX Servers information
- January 24th, 2018: Added US /Canada (Fujitsu America Inc.) information to the x86 Server, UNIX Servers and Storage sections
- January 23rd, 2018: Added PC Asia Pacific (Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific Ltd.) information
- January 18th, 2018: Added UNIX Servers information
- January 11th, 2018: First edition of products information
- January 5th, 2018: Initial release