Cyber Threat and Vulnerability Management Services
Fujitsu Cyber Security – Business Protection for Your Peace of Mind
Overcoming cyber vulnerabilities and threats in the digital world
Within the enterprise, infrastructure vulnerabilities seem to be an almost daily occurrence. Often undetected by traditional cyber security solutions and standard controls, they can make it far easier for cyber criminals, malware and rogue users to breach IT and compromise operations and information. With Fujitsu predictive cyber threat analytics and cyber threat intelligence, you gain security risk awareness early on.
Fujitsu Cyber Vulnerability Management Services
Our Vulnerability Management Services specifically target your relevant assets, proactively assessing and then maintaining intelligence regarding their risk of exposure. At all times, you know how secure your enterprise really is and can prioritize actions to address any issues. Our cyber vulnerability management protects your reputation and revenues in five key stages:
Identify what is really on the network
Scan discovered devices, systems and applications for vulnerabilities
Rate these vulnerabilities using a comprehensive, fully searchable knowledge base
Track vulnerability management actions, create patching lists and manage exceptions
Create on-demand, customizable reports
Fujitsu Advanced Security Information and Event Management
In an environment where cybercrime is evolving at pace, traditional endpoint security solutions are no longer enough to protect you from all threats. Complete visibility is required across your entire enterprise provided by SIEM - which aggregates log data, security alerts and events into a centralized platform to provide real-time analysis for security monitoring.
With our Fujitsu Advanced Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities, we deliver everything you need to detect, prevent and remediate cyber security incidents, minimizing their impact on your business. In addition, our Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) service also provides indicators and situational awareness of cyber attacks, so you always know where you stand.
Delivered as a fully managed service underpinned by a robust Security Intelligence Platform, SIEM correlates events and information from multiple sources. Automated analytical techniques are then applied to expose potential risks and threats. The result is deep visibility that mitigates breaches before they happen.
SIEM as a Service (SIEMaaS)
Fujitsu SIEM as a Service offers cloud-based, on-demand cyber security event and incident management for increased flexibility and cost-effectiveness 24/7.
- Protects infrastructure and services with continuous real-time monitoring, proactive response and automated alerts and reporting
- Integrates easily with existing infrastructures and authentication solutions
- Creates the right policies for your business
- Enterprise-level activity reporting for maximum insight
- Reduces operational expenditure
- Makes future operating costs more predictable, with specific price-per-month billing
Fujitsu Cyber Threat Intelligence
As cybercrime becomes increasingly strategic, traditional cyber security solutions are no longer sufficient. Organizations require advanced threat protection that uses cyber intelligence to keep attackers out - preventing them from exploiting vulnerabilities using tactics such as social engineering, data theft, spear-phishing and zero-day.
Fujitsu Cyber Threat Intelligence ensures that you are aware of potential risks so that you can be vigilant and proactively prevent unwanted parties from accessing your IT infrastructure. Using the latest market-leading insights, gathered from a wide variety of reputable sources and correlated and analyzed by Fujitsu cyber security experts, we identify, monitor and mitigate threats throughout their lifecycle, enabling you to stay secure.
Prevent cyber breaches before they happen
Our focused threat intelligence incorporates cyber security analytics to flag early warnings of potential cyber attacks. By gathering, correlating and scrutinizing relevant information we enable real-time visibility of your security status and provide expert advice on how to stay protected.
- Protects your infrastructure and services with continuous monitoring and a proactive response
- Prevents both emerging and potential threats using real-time expert analysis
- Understands your broader security risks through advanced analytical techniques including honeypots, spam-traps and DNS sinkholes
Cyber Threat Monitoring
Fujitsu Cyber Threat Monitoring gives your organization a cost-effective way to pre-empt issues and remain protected. Gathering relevant cyber intelligence from a variety of public sources - including those with restricted access - our threat monitoring enables you to accurately predict future attacks and prevent them before they happen.
- Stay updated on third party activity with alerts if your corporate information is being used for criminal purposes
- Access sector-specific intelligence to find out if organizations like yours have been targeted for attack, or if new domains and IP addresses are registered that are similar to yours
- Receive the latest information on relevant cyber vulnerabilities and threats