FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS HX2100
Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS HX2100 unified hybrid storage is optimized for small and medium-sized enterprises, remote offices, and local storage which require simple deployment and operations. Optimized for high-capacity use cases, in a small 2U footprint, it can massively scale up to over 1PB and scale-out to 17PB. ETERNUS HX storage systems are optimized for easy deployment and operations and offer unified storage across block and file workloads. They have the versatility to keep up with ever-changing business needs while delivering superior performance and scalability for diverse workloads. ETERNUS HX Hybrid storage systems offer excellent flexibility to handle future growth and cloud integration, while also improving the storage efficiency and reliability of IT operations by delivering integrated data protection and security to safeguard your data.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|Flexible and future-proof storage|
- Achieve flexible combination of flash and disk media for diverse workloads, easy management of file and block data on a single system, scale capacity and performance non-disruptively and also seamlessly cluster different ETERNUS AX and ETERNUS HX systems.
|Seamless cloud-connected data management|
- Consolidate data management across on-premise storage and cloud in Hybrid IT Infrastructures, along with effortless integration with multiple public clouds AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
|Accelerate business applications |
- Speed up your critical applications with NVMe cache and increase data throughput for business-critical applications
|Continuous availability without compromise|
- Best-in-class integrated and application-consistent data protection software to prevent data loss and accelerate recovery with space-efficient snapshots, synchronous and asynchronous replication.
|Maximize storage efficiency|
- Innovative data reduction technologies help minimize storage footprint with proven efficiency technologies such as inline deduplication, compression, compaction, and thin provisioning. Efficiently meet SLAs in hybrid IT environments with secure multitenancy and adaptive quality of service (QoS). Simplify and speed up day-to-day storage management with ONTAP System Manager and optimize your storage infrastructure with predictive analytics using Active IQ.
|Host Interfaces||FC (8, 16Gbit/s)
iSCSI (1, 10Gbit/s, 10GBASE-T)
Ethernet (1, 10Gbit/s, 1, 10GBASE-T)
|No. of host interfaces||8 Port [FC (8, 16Gbit/s)]
8 Port [FCoE (10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [iSCSI (1, 10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [iSCSI (10GBase-T)]
8 Port [Ether (1, 10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [Ether (1, 10GBase-T)]
|Max. no. of hosts||2048
|Supported RAID levels||4, 6, TEC
|Drive interface||12G SAS(MiniSAS HD)
|Remote Copy functionality||Synchronous and asynchronous
For further information, please see
Brochures & Flyers