Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
I have been engaged in the research and development in the field of cryptography and information security in Fujitsu Research, an R&D dedicated unit in Fujitsu.
While providing the developed technology to customers and in-house systems, I have been sharing developed technology and accumulated knowledge at seminars, university lectures, books, etc. inside and outside of Fujitsu actively.
- Received the Young Scientists’ Prize from the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in FY 2007, for "Security Field Research on Countermeasures Against Cryptographic Side-Channel Attacks"
- Received the Kiyasu Special Industrial Achievement Award from the Information Processing Society of Japan in FY 2007, for "Development of Hardware Dedicated to Prime Factor Decomposition and Security Evaluation of RSA Cryptograph" (Related press release)
- Received the Kiyasu Special Industrial Achievement Award from the Information Processing Society of Japan in FY 2013, for "Development and Practical Implementation of Technological Countermeasures Against Side-Channel Attacks"
- Technical Group Chair of Information Security (ISEC) Technical Group of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers in FY 2021
- General co-chair of the international security conference IWSEC 2021
- Program member of many international conferences and board member of many academic journals
- Many, long-term experiences with giving lectures at societies and universities, writing papers and articles, and planning and hosting lecture sessions and workshops
- Evaluated the security of Cryptography in customer systems
- Developed and designed secure communication protocols for customer systems
- Developed a secure encryption implementation method
- Conducted internal security training and awareness raising activities (vulnerability analysis, holding of security information sharing meetings, lecturer at Security Meister workshops)