Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
In the 20 or more years since joining the company, I have worked to develop Windows software, NDIS drivers, Bluetooth profiles, WinSock applications, and the like. Since 2014, I have worked in cybersecurity research, mainly into attack methods that use Windows dll files, and I have given talks at hacker conferences around the world.
Also, as part of my activities outside the company, I held the BSides Tokyo international security conference.
I organize BSides Tokyo, the information security conference every year.
- Researched vulnerabilities of systems from an attacker's perspective and talked on results at international security conferences
- BSides Las Vegas 
- GrrCON (Grand Rapids) 
- ToorCon (San Diego) 
- DerbyCon (Louisville) 
- HackMiami 
- LeHack (France)  
- BSides Singapore 
- ROOTCON (Philippines) 
- The content of my presentation was published on the wildly known website Bleeping Computer. And it quoted, translated and posted on websites around the world.
- Reported vulnerabilities discovered during research to vendors and worked with them to repair these.
- Initiated BSides Tokyo, East Asia's first BSides, and provided a place for Japan's security researcher to give talks.
- Promoted and recruited for Fujitsu Security Meister System at security events.