- Fujitsu at a Glance
- Our Business
- History of Fujitsu
This was a compact automatic cross-bar switching system intended for unattended stations. Based on the specifications of the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, it used cross-bar switches in 4 stages with a 2-line system to serve 360 to 2,800 subscriber terminals.
The first unit from Fujitsu put into use was delivered in 1958 to the Yamadai Station, a branch station to the Kishiwada-Kaizuka Station within the service area of the Kinki Communication Station, and began operation in March of the following year.
Share this page