Providing the Best Possible Experience to Users
In an unpredictable world, the ability to provide best possible experience for users is the engine that drives business growth.
The best experience is ultimately one that is unprecedented, like an innovation that enables a non-linear future. In order to achieve this, it is important to have a human-centered approach that utilizes design thinking, which allows us to break down conventional wisdom and assumptions to think of new ideas.
Fujitsu, a digital transformation company, uses a design thinking approach to achieve continuous innovation at companies and build a more sustainable world.
- AIm InterviewsThis unique interview method is used to explore the values and strengths of users by focusing on past positive experiences in order to help them realize their ideal images and achieve their goals.
- Idea/Know-How CardsAccelerate the idea creation process with cards that illustrate the potential of digital technologies in human activities and experiences.
- Mitateru (for the Financial Industry)This card game encourages visionary thought and ways of thinking that answer the questions surrounding the financial industry in order to gain a mitate (perspective) for the future.
- Real TouchWe can provide a face-to-face environment where you can use our processes and tools to generate ideas more easily. Our skilled facilitators can help you create more sophisticated ideas by taking the lead in communication between clients.
- Digital TouchIn order to provide the same level of service during the COVID-19 crisis as we do in face-to-face environments, we provide an IT infrastructure that is highly regarded and in practical use within the company, thereby reducing the risk of opportunity loss.