Fujitsu Data Center Management & Automation: Solutions
Our Data Center Management & Automation portfolio comprises solutions for process automation, service level management – service quality management and energy management in the data center.
To automate processes and achieve promised efficiency gains, the underlying technology has to scale to fit redesigned processes. And then processes have to be integrated into unified workflows that enable data centers to deliver complete IT services rather than IT systems. By leveraging the implementation of ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited)-compliant processes, IT managers can raise the efficiency in their data centers. Process automation provides the expertise to efficiently manage and handle defined, recurring processes. It includes procedures for anticipated scenarios to determine the effective course of action.
Service Level Management – Service Quality Management
Service Level Management (SLM) keeps service quality transparent by constantly monitoring data center service quality and automating customer processes to integrate people, IT processes and technologies into the IT service supply chain. Together with our technology partner CA Technologies, we provide the entire solution stack, with standard procedures, how-to descriptions and best practices for rapid implementation.
Energy Management in the Data Center
Data centers are major consumers of energy. No surprise then, given the spiraling cost of power, that organizations are seeking effective ways to monitoring the energy efficiency of their data centers and IT environment center. Fujitsu provides a solution to monitor data center energy consumption and deliver server and storage reports that help to identify the equipment that is consuming the most. The data, mapped to an intuitive dashboard, helps organizations optimize their use of IT resources and reduce cost.
IT Management as a Service
Fujitsu’s IT Management as a Service (ITMaaS) is a suite of SaaS based applications providing the infrastructure, application monitoring and service desk capabilities needed to underpin an efficient and cost-effective IT Management operation.
The suite currently comprises two modules, powered by Nimsoft’s advanced service management technology:
- Service Desk as a Service: Provides a comprehensive SaaS based IT service management solution with built in, ITIL®-based best practices and action-based workflows for managing, coordinating and optimizing all aspects of service delivery.
- Monitoring as a Service: Offers a single, unified interface for tracking all the vital, dynamic resources your business relies on – whether in the cloud or on-premises. It gives you all the comprehensive monitoring insights needed to ensure your business services perform optimally at all times.
Fujitsu ManageNow® is a portfolio of modular solutions from Fujitsu for easy, automated implementation and efficient operation of customer-specific Enterprise IT Management. ManageNow® solutions are developed for the management of heterogeneous IT environments. ManageNow® is based on a finely tuned set of software and services: ManageNow® comprises products for enterprise-wide IT management, add-ons and extensions, best-practice concepts and solutions as well as the Fujitsu methodology for all project phases. Our approach includes integration services and maintenance and support.
- Data Center Management and Automation - Strategic Briefing
- Self-Driving Data Center – based on artificial intelligence and automation
- Fujitsu Data Center Management and Automation - Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Fujitsu Data Center Management and Automation - Process Automation
- Fujitsu Data Center Management and Automation – DemoCenter