Fujitsu Puts Additional 500 AI Experts at Customers’ Fingertips with New uSCALE Pay-per-Use AI Service
- New consumption-based AI service creates cloud-like agility for customers seeking to leverage machine learning for business advantage
- Partnership with Brainpool expands Fujitsu’s AI resources with access to a further 500 AI experts and some of the world’s leading AI professionals
- One of five new as-a-Service offerings combining hardware, software & services as part of latest additions to Fujitsu’s uSCALE pay per use offering
Munich, December 16, 2021
Fujitsu today puts an additional 500 AI experts at its customers’ fingertips with the introduction of a new pay-per-use agile AI service for organizations pursuing data-driven transformation strategies. The move is part of a new push to help customers get to value faster with more focused as-a-Service offerings.
The new consumption-based service enables organizations to quickly reach for and attain new AI-driven capabilities without commitment to either slow and costly recruitment or unnecessary capital costs. It puts advanced AI capabilities within reach of customers with data pools large enough to leverage with machine learning (ML) but without the dedicated data scientists, AI-experienced business consultants, or high-end server infrastructure necessary for ML data training.
Complementing and extending its extensive AI expertise and resources, Fujitsu has joined with ecosystem partner Brainpool. The partnership gives access to over 500 AI experts and some of the world’s leading AI professionals, combined with hardware and software stacks to get AI projects moving quickly.
Fujitsu is making the new service available through its uSCALE pay-per-use product, which helps organizations achieve cloud-like agility across entire IT landscapes, including on-premises data centers, with a consumption-based model.
Leigh Schvartz, Head of Consultative Sales at Fujitsu, says: “Fujitsu’s AI ecosystem addresses a key challenge that many companies currently face: the difficulty in finding high quality, cross-disciplinary technical resources. We achieve this by enabling collaboration between some of the brightest minds and best technology start-ups in the region to spark innovation. This expertise, combined with the industry-leading flexibility in our uSCALE pay-per-use model, means exciting AI projects can be paid for as they scale, and directly linked to business value.”
The new AI-as-a-Service launch is one of five new as-a-Service offerings in Fujitsu’s data-driven transformation services. The others are:
- Hybrid Cloud Business Resilience – partnering with NetApp, Fujitsu offers a seamless solution to optimize cloud storage between private and public clouds
- Hybrid Cloud for SAP – for cloud flexibility and on-premise security in hybrid SAP environments
- Private Cloud Starter Kit - partnering with VMware, Fujitsu enables scalable private clouds with the ability for hybrid extension, as needed
- Agile Data Platform – data platforms-as-a-service to enable customers to consume the platform powering data-driven transformation, paying only for what is used
All offerings are consumable as-a-service using Fujitsu’s uSCALE pay-per-use model. They are designed to include all the services and consulting needed to reach business value as quickly as possible.
Pricing and availability
All offerings are available across Europe both directly from Fujitsu or via the channel, with pay-per-use components available in markets where uSCALE is available (Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and UK&I).
- Fujitsu uSCALE pay-per-use: https://www.fujitsu.com/global/microsite/uscale/
- Customer case - The agility to power growth in data management with Harbor Solutions: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/imagesgig5/CS_2020Jul_Harbor-Solutions.pdf
- Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
About FujitsuFujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 126,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.6 trillion yen (US$34 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. For more information, please see https://www.fujitsu.com/
Fujitsu’s Commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in 2015 represent a set of common goals to be achieved worldwide by 2030. Fujitsu’s purpose – “to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation” – is a promise to contribute to the vision of a better future empowered by the SDGs.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: December 16, 2021